სასიყვარულო სტატუსები


მერხზე ვზივარ და ჩემი თავი შენთან მგონია,გაკვეთილს ვისმენ და სიყვარულის ახსნა მგონია!

სტატუსები – statusebi

სტატუსები - statusebi

ახალი ძველსა შელახავს, შეუცვლის ხორცს და ფერსაო.

სტატუსები – statusebi

სტატუსები - statusebi

უმჯობესია, რომ მოკვდეს კაცი, ვიდრე ცოცხლობდეს ვით ცოცხალ-მკვდარი.

სტატუსები – statusebi

სტატუსები - statusebi

პატარა ნაპერწკალი სჯობს დიდს, მაგრამ ცივსა ნახშირსა.

სტატუსები – statusebi

სტატუსები - statusebi

ვისაც მწარე უჭამია, იცის სიტკბოს გემოვნება.

Kakheti

Kakheti is one of the magnificent regions of Georgia. It is located in the east part of the country and occupies the biggest territory among the other regions of Georgia with approximately 11 342 square km. The number of population exceeds some 400 000. It is divided in two by the Civ-Gombori Mountains shaping Iori Valley on the west and the Alazani Valley on the east. Snowy Mountains, beautiful plains and fields of corn and vineyards lay side by side and are organically integrated with the unique Georgian architectural monuments.

The Regional Center of Kakheti is Telavi, one of the most ancient cities of Georgia. The territory of modern Telavi was inhabited before Christ and the first records about the town are found with the Greek scholar Ptolemy (II century AD).

Kakheti has always been one of the important players within the whole history of Georgia. Kakheti is known as the cradle of Vine and Wine. The vineyards cover the best part of the territory of the region. The best-known wine appellations are found here: Tsinandali, Teliani, Napareuli, Vazisubani, Mukuzani, Akhasheni, Gurjaani, Kardenakhi, Tibaani, Kindzmarauli, Manavi, Eniseli, Gremi. The biggest wine companies, such as Badagoni, Telavi Wine Cellar, Teliani Valley, Corporation Kindzmarauli, GWS, Mildiani, Kindzmaraulis Marani, Shumi, Tsinandali Old Cellar and etc are also located in Kakheti.

The wines produced in these wineries are of worldwide recognition. Winemaking and Viticulture remains the most vital branches of Economics of the region. Home-made wine is available in every family in Kakheti. The guests are treated with pleasure with divine Georgian wine and the delicious Georgian cuisine.

Kakheti is the region of ancient culture. The Stone Age residences have been detected here. This region should have been heavily populated already by 6-5th millennium BC. Kakheti was on the cross of The Great Silk Road. There are thousands of historical and architectural monuments scattered on the territory of the region which used to serve different purposes in the old times.

Kakheti is the home of some of the ancient and unique historical monuments: Nekresi Church Remnants (4th century AD), Davit Gareja Caved Monastery (6th century AD), The Old Shuamta Basilica (5-6th century AD), NinoTsminda Citadel (7th century AD), Alaverdi Cathedral (11th century AD), Bodbe Monastery (9-11th century AD), Gremi Archangel Monastery Complex (16th century AD), etc.

The climate is mild and the landscapes are very diverse and controversial in Kakheti: one is constantly impressed with the luxurious beauty of Alazani Valley, with the views of Civ-Gombori and Caucasus Mountains, with Davit Gareja Desert, with the Mountainous Tusheti, with the uniqueness of Vakhlovani and Lagodekhi national Parks as well as the inactive volcano Akhtala in the very heart of the region

Telavi (Kakheti)

First settlement emerged on the territory of present Telavi in Late Bronze Age. In late ancient period, there was already an urban type settlement here. Telavi was first mentioned in "Geographia" by Greek geographer Claudius Ptolemaeus, also known as Ptolemy (II century). From XI century, Telavi became a center of Kakhet-Hereti Samtavro. Scores of trade-caravan routes were traversing Telavi. From second half of XIII century, after invasions of Mongols, importance of the town demoted. From XV-XVI centuries, the town again progressed, but its further development was hindered by invasions of Iranian Shah-Abbas I (XVII). In second half of XVII, King of Kakheti Archil II moved his residence from Gremi to Telavi. In this period, the town turned into a hub of bibliophily. A philosophic-theological school was founded there, that was later rebuilt into a residence. Once Imperial Russia annexed Kartl-Kakheti (1801), Telavi became a center of Telavi Mazra - a new administrative-territorial unit.

An ancient settlement of Late Bronze Age was discovered in historic neighborhoods of Telavi - pitcher burial places of early centuries BC and AD. Several architectural complexes are found within the old fence, including ruins of medieval artisan districts, and royal palaces of archbishops, the Kakheti leaders.
The deity church, the oldest from Telavi architectural monuments (V-VI centuries) is a dominant in the towns architectural silhouette. In second half of XVIII century Telavi obtained an image characteristic for medieval town. The urban ensemble is outlined with four big fortresses: old fence, Batoni Fortress, Fortresses of the Korghanashvilis and Vakhvakhishvilis. A royal church was built in the same period, as well as a cannon pier. The tower erected in the center of the town belongs to the same period. First floor of the tower is a church-chapel, the upper one is a shelter. From second half of XIX century the town was built outside the fortress walls, the abutments merged with dwelling houses, while the territory of the Batoni Fortress was also modified. Modern buildings are organically harmonized with the old town. Today Telavi is the administrative center of Kakheti region

The house-museum of Georgian poet Al. Chavchavadze (Kakheti)

The house-museum of Georgian poet Alexandre Chavchavadze is situated in Tsinandali, at his patrimonial land. Father of the poet - Garsevan Chavchavadze was a famous diplomat and a public figure. In 1784-1801, Garsevan Chavchavadze was Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary of Kartl-Kakheti Kingdom to Russian Empire. In 50s of XIX century, the Chavchavadzes had been hosting elite gatherings of Georgian aristocracy, renowned Georgian and foreign writers and statesmen. Literary salon of the Chavchavadzes was frequented various times by Alexander Pushkin, Alexandre Dumas, Mikhail Lermontov, Consul of France Chevalier Gamba, professor at the University of Jena Karl Koch, French geographer Reclus and others.

The Museum involves a dwelling house and a decorative garden, taking in 12 hectares of area for the time being. Despite the small territory, the garden displays unique species of world flora. On the territory of the park, there is a small ancestral church, where great Russian writer and diplomat Alexander Griboyedov and Nino Chavchavadze, daughter of Alexandre Chavchavadze, got married.

The house-museum keeps familiar belongings, including wealthy collection of paintings.

Here is also enoteca (store of wines), that was made on the basis of the Chavchavadzes wine-cellar. The enoteca has ideal conditions for making brand wines. A unique collection of Georgian, as well as European wines is kept there. The collection was created by French winemaker Masano, who was specially invited by noble Chavchavadze. The enoteca includes 70 various wines, with the oldest European one - "Polish Honey" of 1814 and Georgian Saperavi of 1841. There are also French wines - "Bordeaux," "Chateau", Spanish "Sherry", "Rislend." The enoteca has received 11 gold medals in various international exhibitions.

Ikalto (Kakheti)

Ikalto

An important historical monument, it is at a distance of 8 kilometers from Telavi. It was founded by one of the Assyrian fathers –Zenon- in the 6th century. According to the legend , Arsen of Ikalto founded the first higher educational center- the Iklato Academy there in the 11th ,12th centuries. The Academy of Ikalto trained its students in theology, rhetoric, astronomy, philosophy, geography, geometry chanting but also more practical skills such as pottery making, metal work, viticulture and wine making and pharmacology. it is supposed that Shota rustaveli studied in this Academy.

The Alaverdi Cathedral (Kakheti)

The Alaverdi Cathedral, one of the biggest and beautiful monuments of the Georgian architecture, is the center of the Alaverdi monastic complex and the Episcopate. It stands at the village of Alaverdi. In the Alazan river valley, 20 km from Telavi. The Monastery was founded by loseb Alaverdeli, a disciple of Ioane Zedazneli, in the middle of the 6th century. Here, at the site of St George s small Church, the Kakhetian King Kvirike built the great Alaverdi Cathedral (early 11th cent.), one of the biggest Churches in Georgia (41,7x26,4; height up to 50m). The basis of the ground plan of the building is a cross, three, equal-length arms of which end in apses, forming the so-called triconch.

The western arm is longer and has side naves. On ei­ther side of the altar apse there is a prothesis and a diaconicon. The outside of the ground plan forms a rec­tangle. The dome, erected over the crossing of the cross arms, rests on four pillars, on the northern, southern, and western sides the Cathedral had open galleries, which were pulled down in early 19th century. The Ca­thedral has entrances on these very sides. The grand inner space is remarkable for its refined proportions. The interior is well illuminated by the light coming through the doors and the windows (the dome has 16 windows). The monumental facades are decorated spar­ingly (a common feature of the Kakhetian monuments). The Cathedral is mostly built of cobble-stone. The eastern facade of Alaverdi has five decorative archer and two deep, triangular niche. The walls, inside and outside, are faced with large-sized cut stone. The building was roofed with large tiles, glared blue, the fragments of which survive to this day, as do the inscriptions of the Cathedral. The Alaverdi Cathedral has often been damaged during invasions, and by earthquakes.


Âñ¸ íåîáõîäìîå äëÿ äâèæêà DLE